Looking to own a luxury property in amazing Los Cabos? This world-famous region is full of real estate options for you, whether you want to purchase a vacation home for yourself and your family, or invest in a villa to rent out to vacationers. One top priority, of course, is to have fantastic views around your property! I recommend checking out sites like Come To Cabo Villa Rentals and Palmilla Luxury Villas to get ideas on exactly where you can find these vistas.
At these amazing villas, the white sand and the turquoise sea are literally just outside the door. You can wake up to the sound of gentle waves, have a breezy brunch at the open-air dining spaces, and hold a pool party where the sparkling Sea of Cortez is the backdrop. Most of these beaches are also swimmable, so you can take a dip in the sea itself – or just stroll along the coast at your own leisure.
- Villa Estero, in East Cape, features a dazzling panoramic view of the Pacific while also staying exclusive with its private resort-style design.
- Hacienda Medano 1202 is an upscale villa that’s just steps away from the world-famous nightlife of Cabo’s Medano Beach.
- Villa Pacifica is designed with luxe modern aesthetics, including open-air foyers, recessed glass doors in every room facing the sunset, and a sleek, curving infinity pool.
Ocean Views (Hillside and Overlooking)
Los Cabos has many gentle slopes over the coast, where exclusive gated communities make prime locations for luxurious villas. Our hillside vacation homes in Cabo San Lucas are blessed with sweeping views of the magnificent Sea of Cortez. They take advantage of this with their open-air bedrooms and living spaces, generous outdoor lounge areas, and the most stunning infinity-edge pools.
- Villa Renata resembles a Hollywood Hills mansion, with its swanky architecture and décor, its spa suite, and its expansive overlooking deck topped with a pool.
- Casa Maravilla, in the double-gated Caleta area, is a Meditarranean-inspired estate, with outdoor terraces overlooking the sea and featuring its own infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
- Casa Fryzer is a blue-and-white haven atop the exclusive Villas del Mar community. The modern-rustic manor boasts of a well-stocked wine cellar and a spacious infinity pool, among many other amenities.
Garden View/Desert Views
The desert areas of Los Cabos are rich with exotic flora and fauna, creating lush, rugged landscapes for the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. We have prime properties in these locations! We’ve carefully selected them to be just far enough from urban centers to maintain exclusivity, but close enough that you can reach downtown in a few minutes. Most of all, our garden view vacation rentals in Cabo are splendidly designed to provide luxury amid nature.
- Palmilla Dunes 211 is an emerald gem with an authentic Mexican outdoors vibe. This fully-equipped villa is surrounded by numerous tropical trees, a large pool, and a tennis court.
- Casa Juan Miguel offers an opulent hacienda atmosphere, being a sprawling villa of marble and granite finishes, surrounded by wild cacti and a view of the sea in the distance.
Golf Course Views
Would you rather be surrounded by well-manicured greens? Los Cabos is rife with premium golf courses and tennis courts, and some of those are right next to our rentals. These vacation homes for rent in Cabo San Lucas are located in exclusive neighborhoods with an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere. They’re also perched on rolling hills, so the green landscape is enriched by the blue of the ocean in the horizon. Ask us about direct golf course access!
- Villa Solarena lets you unwind in your infinity pool right across the famous Cabo del Sol golf course. You can also relax in its indoor entertainment center and wet bar.
- Entradas 64 provides airy golf course views even from its plush bedrooms. Outside, its graceful infinity pool is paired with an outdoor fireplace ideal for lovely gatherings.
While the above Cabo villas are not for sale, they do give you a good overview of the different areas and the kind of breathtaking views you can expect.