Trivia question answers for Monday October 12, 2020
1. What does the Latin word "circa" before a date mean? About
2. What small gland, attached to the brain, exerts a control over growth? The Pituitary
3. What is the only US state that ends with the state's own postal code? Kentucky
4. What does "ALF" stand for in the TV show by the same name? Alien life form
Trivia questions for Tuesday October 13, 2020
1. What was the name of the motel in "Psycho"?
2. How much of the daily recommended calcium intake does a glass of milk contain?
3. At what pole would you find penquins?
4. On the hit show "Seinfeld" what was Kramer's first name?
Enjoy your day!