Trivia question answers for Tuesday October 13, 2020
1. What was the name of the motel in "Psycho"? The Bates Motel
2. How much of the daily recommended calcium intake does a glass of milk contain? 39%
3. At what pole would you find penquins? The South Pole
4. On the hit show "Seinfeld" what was Kramer's first name? Cosmo
Trivia questions for Wednesday October 14, 2020
1. From what language did English borrow the word "tsunami"?
2. What vitamin is milk fortified with in the US to combat rickets?
3. In relation to the Halloween holiday, what is the archaic meaning of the word "Hallow"?
4. What do ladybugs feed on during hibernation?
Enjoy your day!