Trivia question answers for Wednesday October 14, 2020
1. From what language did English borrow the word "tsunami"? Japanese
2. What vitamin is milk fortified with in the US to combat rickets? Vitamin D
3. In relation to the Halloween holiday, what is the archaic meaning of the word "Hallow"? Saint
4. What do ladybugs feed on during hibernation? Stored fat
Trivia questions for Thursday October 15, 2020
1. What common affliction makes the lens of the eye go opaque?
2. What fictional pirate commanded the Jolly Roger?
3. What percentage of air is composed of nitrogen?
4. What is the most obvious physical difference between snails and slugs?
Enjoy your day!