Trivia question answers for Thursday October 15, 2020
1. What common affliction makes the lens of the eye go opaque? Cataracts
2. What fictional pirate commanded the Jolly Roger? Captain Hook
3. What percentage of air is composed of nitrogen? 78%
4. What is the most obvious physical difference between snails and slugs? The shell
Trivia questions for Friday October 16, 2020
1. On what Carribean island did Natalee Halloway disappear in 2005?
2. What chemical element was added to table salt since 1924, to help prevent goiter?
3. How many ounces of coffee are there in a Starbucks "tall" size?
4. What month is the earth closest to the sun?
Enjoy your day!