Trivia question answers for Friday October 16, 2020
1. On what Carribean island did Natalee Halloway disappear in 2005? Aruba
2. What chemical element was added to table salt since 1924, to help prevent goiter? Iodine
3. How many ounces of coffee are there in a Starbucks "tall" size? 12
4. What month is the earth closest to the sun? January
Trivia questions for Saturday October 17, 2020
1. What legendary actress was nicknamed "The Face"?
2. In Disney's Dumbo, what is it that Dumbo is made fun of for?
3. What was Alaska called before 1867?
4. What is the name of the dog on the Cracker Jack box?
Enjoy your day!