Trivia question answers for Sunday October 18, 2020
1. The dragonfly has six legs but rarely does what? Walk
2. From what language did English borrow the word "tungsten"? Swedish
3. What is the largest planet in the solar system? Jupiter
4. Black eyed peas are not peas, what are they? Beans
Trivia questions for Monday October 19, 2020
1. Which gulf gave its name to the 1991 Gulf War?
2. What popular drug was once extracted from the bark of the cinchona tree?
3. What is a brigand?
4. What type of trees yield the resin used to produce turpentine?
Enjoy your day!