5 FAQ ABOUT LA QUINTA COUNTRY CLUB HOMES
- Photo by Chris Miller: One Point Media Group
1. Question: How many homes are within the La Quinta Country Club neighborhood?
Answer: There are 540 residences with an eclectic mix of single family homes and condominiums. There are multiple HOA’s and the amenities vary. The LQCC neighborhood is defined by the triangle created by Washington, Eisenhower and 50th Avenue.
2. Question: Do you have to own a home inside the gates to become a Member?
Answer: No. Home ownership and membership are independent of each other. No part of HOA dues support La Quinta CC and the golf course and cart paths are for Club Members only.
Photo by Chris Miller: One Point Media Group
3. Question: How much are HOA Dues?
Answer: They range between $225 - $700 / month.
4. Question: How do I gain entry to the properties?
Answer: There are several gates with which to enter and view the homes. Some gates are guard maintained and some are accessed by a code. There are gates off Washington, Eisenhower (Coachella Dr.) and 50th (Avila). The gate on 50th requires you to show your real estate license. Access to the clubhouse is off of 50th at the corner of 50th Eisenhower.
5. Question: What activities can members at La Quinta Country Club enjoy besides golf?
Answer: LQCC offers much more than golf. Members enjoy an active social calendar, an award-winning executive chef’s fine food, state-of-the- art fitness center with classes, book club, bible study, hiking groups, non-golfer social groups, mixed card groups, hair salon, barber, esthetician, nail salon, massage and car and cart washing/detailing. They stock 2 lakes with trout for fishing, have bocce and croquet.
Read more about La Quinta Country Club here: