Trivia question answers for Monday October 19, 2020
1. Which gulf gave its name to the 1991 Gulf War? The Persian Gulf War
2. What popular drug was once extracted from the bark of the cinchona tree? Quinnine
3. What is a brigand? An armed bandit
4. What type of trees yield the resin used to produce turpentine? Pine Trees
Trivia questions for Tuesday October 20, 2020
1. What imports from a Baja California beach made Gary Drahl a millionaire in 1975?
2. Who is Olive Oyl's brother?
3. What is the only Asian country whose common name is only one syllable?
4. What is the flower that stands for sensitiveness?
Enjoy your day!