Trivia question answers for Tuesday October 20, 2020
1. What imports from a Baja California beach made Gary Drahl a millionaire in 1975? Pet Rocks
2. Who is Olive Oyl's brother? Castor Oyl
3. What is the only Asian country whose common name is only one syllable? Laos
4. What is the flower that stands for sensitiveness? Mimosa
Trivia questions for Wednesday October 21, 2020\
1. What legendary cartoon producer's first name were William and Joseph?
2. What is a Chinese gooseberry?
3. From whom did the US buy the Virgin Islands?
4. What is a woolly bear?
Enjoy your day!