UPDATE!!!! Because the BLUE JAY CANYON Association filed a complaint with the county, not wanting the faire to be held in The Blue Jay Village, the faire has been moved to BEHIND Jensens--a little street. You'll see signs.
Don't miss the RENAISSANCE FAIRE & SWASHBUCKLER'S FESTIVAL this weekend in Blue Jay Village (Lake Arrowhead). ADMISSION is FREE! A few of the things you won't want to miss are:
- SWORDFIGHTING (the kids will love this)
- LIVE PIRATE MUSIC & SEA SHANTIES (have no idea what that is)
- BELLY DANCING (come on guys, you know you wanna see that)
- FACE PAINTING (kids and adults like this)
- CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW w/HIS Treasure Chest's of GOLD. (we can all use some gold!)
This FESTIVAL takes place in the parking lot where the old "Ice Castle" used to be, across from McDonalds. It also happens to be where WINDERMERE FINE PROPERTIES is located (remember I work there!). We'll have a booth and I'll be hanging out Saturaday from 2:00 to 4:00. Stop and say hello!
Lake Arrowhead information and current listings, can be found at Kat's Website