Trivia question answers for Wednesday October 21, 2020\
1. What legendary cartoon producer's first name were William and Joseph? Hanna-Barbara
2. What is a Chinese gooseberry? A Kiwifruit
3. From whom did the US buy the Virgin Islands? Denmark
4. What is a woolly bear? Caterpillar
Trivia questions for Thursday October 22, 2020
1. What sensory organ do starfish have at the end of each arm?
2. What is the name of the winged horse of Greek mythology?
3. How is the groundnut better known?
4. Why do snakes flick their tongues in and out?
Enjoy your day!