Trivia question answers for Thursday October 22, 2020
1. What sensory organ do starfish have at the end of each arm? Eye
2. What is the name of the winged horse of Greek mythology? Pegasus
3. How is the groundnut better known? Peanut
4. Why do snakes flick their tongues in and out? To smell
Trivia questions for Friday October 23, 2020
1. What is the curved line between any two points on a circle?
2. The human heart weighs less than what?
3. An "atomizer" is a device most often used to distribute what?
4. What is the minimum number of sides required to create a polygon?
Enjoy your day!