Grand City Investment Limited are Financial SBLC Providers that were incorporated in Hong Kong on MAY 29, 1984 with Company Registration No. 0137353 under the Money Lenders Ordinance (Chapter 163 of the laws of Hong Kong).
We are also the leading providers of Leased bank instruments, top letters of credit providers, real SBLC Providers, genuine SBLC providers, lease sblc providers, lease bg sblc providers, bank instrument providers, letters of credit for lease, rent letter of credit, rent Standby Letter of Credit, lease standby letter of credit (SLOC), SBLC discounting HSBC, Leased Bank Guarantee providers & bg sblc providers.
What is a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)?
A Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC / SLOC) is a guarantee that is made by a bank on behalf of a client, which ensures that payment will be made even if their client cannot fulfill the payment. It is a payment of last resort from the bank, and ideally, is never meant to be used. A standby letter of credit can be abbreviated either as SLOC or SBLC.
Who are the Financial SBLC Providers?
Financial SBLC Providers are banks or financial institutions like Grand City Investment Limited that provide Financial SBLC MT760 to its customers. These financial SBLC can be used for credit enhancement purposes, secure contracts by contractors, trade finance, import and export as well to obtain loan or funding from banks.
How can a contractual (SBLC) be used?
Financing for your small business isn’t always easy to come by—but it’s important to look down every avenue of opportunity; you might not be aware of one of the most powerful financing tools out there. Standby letters of credit can help your business in tough contractual and financial situations, making people more likely to sign contracts and do business with you.
A standby letter of credit helps facilitate international trade between companies that don’t know each other and have different laws and regulations. Although the buyer is certain to receive the goods and the seller certain to receive payment, a SLOC doesn’t guarantee the buyer will be happy with the goods.
Types of Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC / SLOC)
- Performance standby letters of credit ensure the nonfinancial contractual obligations (quality of work, amount of work, time, cost, etc.) are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner. If these obligations are not met, the bank will pay the third party in full.
- Financial standby letters of credit ensure financial contractual obligations are fulfilled. Most SLOCs are financial.
- Financial SLOCs are often required when performing international trade or other large purchase contracts under which other forms of payment protections (such as litigation in the event of non-payment) can be difficult to obtain.
Financial SBLC Providers
Financial BG / SBLC Description
1. Instrument: Cash Backed Financial BG / SBLC
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 5Million (Min) to Eur/USD 5 Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Hong Kong, Barclays Bank London, Citibank New York, Deutsche Bank Germany or any of the top 20 largest world banks:
4. Age: One Year and One Day (with rolls and extensions where applicable)
5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% brokers commission (Applicable only if there are brokers in the transaction)
6. Delivery: SWIFT MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 Swift Wire Transfer
8. Hard Copy: Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
These Bank Instruments are issued through top AAA rated banks such as Citibank New York, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America, HSBC Hong Kong or HSBC London, Barclays bank London, Standard Chartered Bank London, Dubai or Hong Kong, UBS Switzerland, Deutsche Bank AG Germany etc.
Our bank instruments (BG/SBLC) are Cash-Backed and Stand as Obligation from our Bank on behalf of our Clients for their Credit needs, Business and Project Funding. All our Bank Instruments can be used to secure Funding for Projects, Business Expansions and Private Placement Programs (PPP).
We can help you to obtain financing for your business or projects, activate credit lines, issue & provide Letters of credit, BG or SBLC for you, provide loans against financial instruments, and monetize financial instruments.
If you as business owner or a trader that have any funding requirements or need general financing advice, get free help to secure your next business loan & trade finance in no time www.grandcityinvestment.com
If you are in default on any existing loans, or even just need to finance/refinance or you are a trader or contractor that is in need of bank guarantees or letters of credit, just send us an email inquiry and let us know how we can work together to help your business grow. The loan duration is up to 20 years with a grace period up to 3 years. The best part of our loan funding arrangement is that we do not charge any prepayment penalty. So you can repay the loan on time without penalty.
Click Here To Apply For a Financial SBLC MT760 from HSBC, Barclays Bank, Chase Bank, UBS or any Rated Global Banks Or you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE TO BROKERS/AGENTS/COMPANY REPS: We value and appreciate brokers who are direct to their clients. New brokers are welcomed and compensated with between 1% to 2% commission on every deal. Here are a few of the many benefits of being a Grand City Investment broker:
- Professional Support for brokers
- Earn between 1% to 2% Commission on Every Deal
- No Broker Chains, So please Be Direct to your clients
- Brokers are 100% Protected Against Possible Circumvention.
- Wide Range of Financial Instruments to choose from such as bg sblc issuance & Monetization Programs.
#FinancialSBLC, #FinancialSBLCProviders, #sblcProviders, #sblcProvider, #businessloanlenders, #smeloanlender, #SBLCFunding, #leasesblc, #leasebankguarantee, #bankguaranteeproviders, #lettersofcredit, #lettersofcreditproviders, #leasebg/sblc, #LeasebgsblcProviders, #BGSBLCFunding,