With the holidays quickly approaching, we're all looking for ways to connect with our family like never before.
So, here are 10 questions that make excellent boredom busters! Pull them out in the month of November or on Thanksgiving Day. Then, enjoy what the entire family says about these options.
1. Would you rather eat turkey or Chinese food for Thanksgiving Day?
2. Would you rather watch the parade or a football game on Thanksgiving?
3. Would you rather play a game of touch football or take a nap on Thanksgiving?
4. Would you rather eat chocolate pie or pecan pie?
5. Would you rather do all the cooking or all the cleaning on Thanksgiving Day?
For a ton more questions, check out the Ultimate List of Would You Rather Questions
6. Would you rather have to eat burnt turkey or burnt pie?
7. Would you rather celebrate Thanksgiving with your relatives or with your immediate family?
8. Would you rather it was 10 degrees or 100 degrees on Thanksgiving Day?
9. Would you rather only be able to celebrate your birthday or only be able to celebrate Thanksgiving?
10. Would you rather have to eat turkey dinner every day for a week, or not eat it at all?
There you have it! 10 easy questions to get the ball rolling on your conversation this year. Enjoy the fun and holiday bonding time.