Every year, the Lake Arrowhead Rotary puts on the Annual Art & Wine Festival. This year, the 40TH, THE FESTIVAL will be held June 21 & 22, 2008 at Tavern Bay in Lake Arrowhead from 10am to 5pm each day
Some of the highlights this year are:
- 80 artists with works ranging from acrylics to oil paintings to woodworking.
- A Paint Off will be held to those artist who wish to participate. They will complete a work during the festival to be auctioned off on the last day of the festival.
- Entertainment will include: Rim High School Jazz Band, the N. R. Key String Quartet and Fortissimo Strings.
- Wine tasting classes
- Wine tasting contests
- Mr. Twister will be there to entertain the kiddos
- Food to include: cheeses, fruit plates, tri-tip and hot pastrami sandwiches, cookies, kettle corn, Italian ice and the Rotary dogs.
Come up for air and the cool, summer breezes as you stroll around the beautiful Tavern Bay Beach Club--across from the UCLA Conference Center.
For tons more info, times and ticket prices, check out LAKE ARROWHEAD ROTARY.
Lake Arrowhead information and current listings, can be found at Kat's Website