Florida Mortgage Lender 97% Financing
FL Real Estate Home Loans
When you decide to apply for a Florida home loan through 1st Continental Mortgage, you're dealing with experienced full-time mortgage lender who knows FL real estate. We offer a huge assortment of mortgage programs built around Florida home buyers and homeowners.
Whether you're buying a first home using our great FHA mortgage program or refinancing a Florida home you already own using traditional Florida mortgage financing, nothing helps more than having a seasoned Florida mortgage lender working hard to make your dreams a reality.
As a well established and seasoned Florida mortgage business, 1st Continental Mortgage and our employees are far from being the new kids on the Florida home loan block. Established in 1997, 1st Continental Mortgage has delivered low mortgage rates, great terms, and on time real estate closing to Florida mortgage clients for a decade. Why not give us a call today or use our convenient quick application to see what we can accomplish together!
Superior Florida Home Lending Solutions
Here is what three of our recent Florida home lending clients had to say about the Mortgage financing they received from us.
"As first time Home Buyers, we were not sure what to expect from a mortgage company. Tom and 1st Continental Mortgage made applying and getting pre-approved for our FHA loan simple. Tom was very thorough in explaining our loan options and staying in touch with us from start to finish. We're happy to recommend him to anyone needing a home loan."
Janice - Miami, Florida
"I needed to Refinance my home right away to stop Foreclosure. Tom at 1st Continental Mortgage provided excellent service and extremely fast turnaround for my refinance. Tom saved my home and I simply can't thank him enough!"
David - Tampa, Florida
"Our bank wouldn't finance the manufactured home we wanted, but Tom at 1st Continental mortgage matched us with a very affordable FHA loan. It was nice dealing with a Florida lender that actually made getting the loan a pleasant experience. Thank you Tom! We had almost given up on buying that country home!"
Dianna & Michael - Zephyrhills, Florida
Give us a call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to find out more about the many Florida mortgage programs we can make available.
A Florida Mortgage Lender With Access
To The Best Florida Mortgage Financing
Many people go directly to their local bank when it's time to get a Florida mortgage. They don't think too much about it: a mortgage is a mortgage, right? In fact, the fees charged, skill, and relevant experience of Florida loan officers differs dramatically.
But, equally important, heading right for the local bank or credit union could be a costly mistake! Why? The fact is, it may limit you to only the loans offered by them.
As a Florida Mortgage Lender, 1st Continental Mortgage can readily act as mortgage broker and match you with the best Florida mortgage financing programs from hundreds of lenders. We are an independent mortgage lender and beyond our own offerings, we can shop the pick of many Florida lenders for the best rates and terms for your mortgage financing in Tampa, Florida or any of the other Florida cities that we serve. Further, unlike the local bank or credit union, we don't close up shop at 4:30. We have the dedication to personal client service that many big banks proclaim but fail to deliver.
We are a Florida Mortgage Business with a Serious Commitment to Customer Service!
Every Florida mortgage lender's website promises that they provide outstanding customer service, but few of them ever bother to tell you specifically what that promise means.
What is good customer service?
It's All About Your Florida home loan!
- Good service on your Florida home loan begins with respect. We'll ask the right questions and listen so that we understand your short and long term financial objectives before we ever recommend a particular mortgage program.
- Successful mortgage service means being able to demonstrate the long-term costs of different mortgages and spell out the advantages and drawbacks in plain English. Whether you are a seasoned Investor seeking a Florida 100% financing loan in St. Petersburg, or a first time home buyer looking for the security of a government insured FHA mortgage in Clearwater, we will spell out the options and their full costs clearly.
- Good mortgage service means being responsive and available. Some Florida mortgage businesses make you wade through a complex voice mail system or negotiate a multi-department maze to get answers on your Florida home loan financing. Not 1st Continental Mortgage. From application to closing, you will have a single dedicated point of contact for your Florida mortgage. No excuses, just answers.
- You can expect your Florida mortgage professional to be meticulous at the beginning. Once he or she has asked the right questions and we have identified the best Florida mortgage program, your loan officer will help you gather the documentation to create a well-presented and complete loan application. We take the same care whether it is a simple 30k home equity line of credit for renovations in Hudson or a Florida Jumbo mortgage for an estate home in West Palm Beach.
- Your 1st Continental Mortgage loan officer will be proactive. Applying for a home loan and starting the journey to the closing table can be an anxious time. We will keep you in the loop as we work to assure that your mortgage loan closes as promised with no surprises. Expect prompt answers and frequent updates as your loan moves from application to approval to funded and closed.
Your Florida home mortgage is the key to a stable financial future. For most of us, it's very likely to be a large line item in our monthly budget for as long as we keep our home. As the premier mortgage business in Florida, you can count on our understanding just how important your loan is. You may only shop for a Florida mortgage three or four times in a lifetime. The qualified, experienced loan officers at 1st Continental Mortgage spend their full working days doing nothing but Florida mortgages for clients statewide.
Call 1-800-570-0448 or apply online using our quick application right now to get experienced professional and friendly Florida mortgage service from 1st Continental Mortgage.
Florida Home Loan Programs
Not two generations ago, it was difficult for home buyers in Florida to get a mortgage from their local financial institution without a 20% Downpayment. Few people could manage the savings required and many otherwise qualified Floridians didn't get approved for the funds to buy a home in Florida because they did not have the minimum Downpayment to qualify for a Florida Mortgage.
Although recent problems in the subprime market have made lenders more careful about how they extend credit, it's still very possible to buy a home in Florida with little or no money down. To learn more about our Florida home buyer programs, just give us a call at 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to inquire today!
No Money Down Programs for Florida Home Buyers
For sure, it is much easier today to be a Florida home buyer than it was a generation ago. Even if you don't have substantial savings or perfect credit, 1st Continental Mortgage works with many lenders still willing to make loans to borrowers with limited cash for Downpayment
In fact, today in Florida 7 out of 10 first time home buyers make a Downpayment of 10% or less. A good many Floridians buy their homes with no money down at all.
Because most people who sell an existing home have some equity which can be applied to making the Downpayment on the new home, no down payment financing is most attractive to Florida first time home buyers. However, these loans are an option for all home buyers whether they have equity from a prior sale or not.
Don't be persuaded that your lack of a Downpayment means you can't become a Florida homeowner. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to find out how simple it is to take advantage of 1st Continental Mortgage's excellent no money down mortgage programs.
With 10 plus years of helping home buyers and first time home buyers become homeowners, the skilled and experienced mortgage lenders of 1st Continental Mortgage can help you own a Florida home using these excellent no money down Mortgage programs:
- 106% Financing For Florida Home buyers - Closing costs in Florida vary but typically run from 4-6 percent of the value of the transaction. Using a 106% Florida mortgage is an excellent way to create a truly no money down home mortgage. Call 1-800-570-0448 to get pre-approved for this no money down program today! Quick Application!
- 105% Financing For Florida Home buyers - Right now sellers of homes are a little more flexible in dealing with prospective Florida home buyers because of the slower Florida housing market. That means 105% financing is often enough to produce a true no money down real estate transaction for the Florida real estate buyer, especially if your Realtor® can negotiate some help from the selling side. To learn more about our 105% mortgage programs, call 1-800-570-0448 or apply securely online for a no money down Florida mortgage. Quick Application!
- 103% Financing for Florida Home buyers - Having an experienced Mortgage Lender working with you and your Realtor® in structuring your offer to purchase is one way that many Florida home buyers get to the closing table with 103% financing. Our loan officers are standing by to answer any questions you might have about our mortgage programs for home buyers at 1-800-570-0448. Call now for a quote on 103% financing or any our other Florida lending no money down mortgage programs! We can get you a loan whether you're financing a modular home in Broward County or a single family block home in Orange County. We will make a fixed rate no money down home loan easy! Quick Application!
- 100% Financing For Florida Home Buyers - Interest rates are at historic lows and an oversupply of well built homes with high days on market! Florida home buyers should not let the lack of funds for a Downpayment make them miss what looks to be one of the best buying opportunities in Florida residential real estate in many years. A 1st Continental Mortgage representative will be happy to discuss how you can buy your Florida home with 100% finance lending. Call 1-800-570-0448, or inquire using our contact form for a no obligation quote on 100% financing from our best Florida lenders. Quick Application!
- 80/20 Financing For Florida Home buyers - Although private mortgage insurance is now deductible in many cases, many of our Florida mortgage clients want to avoid PMI but still get 100% financing. We have structured many combo loans with an 80% first mortgage and a 20% Second Mortgage or home equity line of credit to avoid PMI and still achieve a purchase money mortgage with no Downpayment requirements. Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our contact form for a quote on an 80/20 no money down combo mortgage to buy your Florida dream home. Quick Application!
- 97% Financing For Florida Home buyers - A few years ago a seller's agent faced multiple offers and could pit Florida home buyers against each other in a bidding war before accepting the highest and best offer. Now home buyers can drive through subdivisions in most Florida metros and find plenty of for sale signs. Motivated seller's agents are receptive and often willing to kick in 3 to 9% toward buyer's closing costs and Downpayment without a corresponding increase in the offered price. In this way, even 97% financing can become the way to buy a Florida home with very little money out of pocket. Call 1st Continental Mortgage right now at 1-800-570-0448 for full details on our 97% Florida mortgage loans. Quick Application!
Many First Time Home Buyers Are Eligible For No Money Down Mortgages
You may be pleasantly surprised how much money the same amount you are spending on rent every month can buy if you apply it toward a low fixed rate Florida mortgage. Why not take a step toward building equity for yourself and your family? Call 1st Continental Mortgage today at 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure online Florida mortgage quick application to get a no money down mortgage for a first time home buyer in Hillsborough County or any of the other Florida counties we serve.
Quick and Easy No Money Down Programs for Florida First Time Home Buyers
Some Florida first time home buyers hesitate because they think that the no money down loan process is too complicated or time consuming.
1st Continental Mortgage pros have been making getting loan approvals for Florida first time home buyers easy, stress-free, and straightforward for over ten years now. We can help you get the keys to a Florida home that you own. Call 1-800-570-0448 and ask about our special no money down first time home buyer mortgage programs.
Our no money down programs for Florida home buyers include all of the following:
- Low fixed rate Florida mortgages with terms of 40,30,20,15, and 10 years;
- First time home buyer programs for Florida Jumbo and Super Jumbo Mortgages for the purchase of luxury homes;
- No money down mortgage first time home buyer programs that allow for contributions from the seller and use of gift programs to pay closing costs and prepaids;
- Florida no money down programs with Interest Only periods of 1, 3, 5, and ten years;
- Both conventional and FHA home loan programs designed specifically for first time home buyers with less than perfect credit who want a low cost alternative to a sub prime mortgage;
- Excellent programs for first time buyers seeking to purchase mobiles, modular or trailer homes with land.
Don't miss one of the best times to buy a home in Florida because you don't have a Downpayment The call and consultation are free and without obligation. Call First Continental Mortgage at 1-800-570-0448 to learn more about buying your first Florida home with no money down.
Florida FHA Loan Programs
At one point and time many years ago, the FHA loan was the only alternative to local bank financing for home buyers. In the fashion world, there is a saying: Wait long enough, and everything comes back into style. That rule applies just as well to Florida FHA mortgage program. Long-overlooked, the FHA mortgage is becoming popular again with Florida Home Buyers for its low rates and the real security it provides borrowers.
For Florida banks and other mortgage lenders, FHA mortgage loan financing offers the security of a government insured Mortgage. Win/Win! To learn more, call today at 1-800-570-0448 or just use our fast and easy quick application!
For first time home buyers and other borrowers, the FHA home loans can have key advantages:
Easy Qualification - The FHA loan insures lenders against loss for loans made to properly qualified FHA home loan borrowers. So you're likely to find FHA mortgage loans with terms that make it easier for you to qualify.
Minimal Downpayment Requirements - FHA mortgages can work with as little as 3% down and those funds can come from a family member, charity, or your employer. Although the FHA loan does not have a zero down mortgage option yet, you will find that your 1st Continental Mortgage loan officer can point you to many Downpayment assistance programs that work well with Florida FHA home loans.
Less than A-1 Credit is Okay - The Florida FHA home loan program exists to expand the pool of home buyers. Even borrowers with prior bankruptcies or mortgage lates get approved every day for FHA mortgages to buy or Refinance homes in Hillsborough County or any of the other Florida counties we serve. The FHA loan program uses credit quality, not credit score!
Lower Cost Over the Life of the Loan - The Florida FHA home loan rates are extraordinarily competitive. FHA's lower risk to the lender means a better rate for the borrower.
Safeguards for Borrowers Who Get Behind - The Florida FHA loan mortgages also allow the lender more options in helping borrowers who fall behind keep their homes are get current again: special forbearance, workouts, even free mortgage counseling. Further, HUD can allow the lender to take past due payments and move them to the end of the loan and in some instance will actually pay your past due payments for you. Options to save your home you'll never get from a conventional loan! In an uncertain world, this is another excellent reason for you to get an FHA mortgage.
Options for Manufactured Housing - Under certain conditions, you can even finance a Mobile Home or manufactured home using a Florida FHA mortgage loan. Call 1-800-570-0448 to get pre-approved for a Florida FHA loan for manufactured housing or just use our quick application to learn more!
FHA Loans Are Fully Assumable - When you are ready to sell your home, you can offer buyers FHA financing! All FHA loans can be assumed by qualified buyers.
These are just seven of the many good reasons to apply for an FHA mortgage. Call 1-800-570-0448 to speak with a friendly Florida FHA loan specialist now!
The FHA program has evolved since it started in 1934 and now has options for HUD insured loans that fit a variety of different borrowers and situations.
FHA Home Loans for Purchasing a Florida Home
Although Florida FHA home loans require additional paperwork, the reality is that applying for an FHA mortgage loan in Florida is not much different from applying for conventional financing. In fact, for many borrowers the small amount of extra time turns out to be an exceptional mortgage bargain because they save thousands of dollars over the life of their Florida Mortgage.
At 1st Continental Mortgage, we have been working with the FHA program for many years. We're experts at assembling the proper paperwork and presenting your loan application to FHA approved lenders diligently and professionally. It's one of the ways that we have earned our reputation for closing FHA home loans in Florida on-time.
You may be surprised at how flexible sellers are in the current market and how many programs there are that provide Downpayment assistance to applicants for FHA financing to purchase Florida homes, condos, and townhouses. The fact is, seller can pay up to 6% towards your closing costs. This means, no closing costs for you when negotiated during the purchase contract!
The FHA program offers excellent fixed rate options and never a prepayment penalty. If other mortgage lenders are quoting you subprime rates, you owe it to yourself to make the call to 1st Continental Mortgage to compare the costs of getting an FHA home loan for your home purchase. Call 1-800-570-0448 to speak with an FHA mortgage expert before accepting any conventional mortgage quote as the best you can do!
FHA Home Loans Offer the Convenience of Streamlined Refinance
An FHA streamline refinance is one of the easiest home loans for Mortgage Lenders and borrowers. Since HUD approved you for the original FHA loan, the paperwork to refinance is minimal and the process is simple.
So long as you have made your FL FHA loan mortgage payments on time for the previous 12 months, you can lower your monthly payment if interest rates go down with minimal out of pocket expense. Even if you have been late on your FHA mortgage, you might still qualify for an FHA streamline refinance in Florida under very specific conditions.
Less documentation and no appraisal are just two of the reasons a FHA streamline refinance is cheaper and faster for the borrowers who qualify.
FHA Mortgage Loan
Streamline Refinance Requirements
When your 1st Continental Mortgage lender helps you get a streamlined FHA refinance on your existing mortgage loan, he or she will make certain that you meet these conditions:
- Your current mortgage must be an FHA mortgage.
- You must have had your FHA Mortgage for at least 6 months.
- You must have paid your mortgage on time for the most current 12 months.
- Your FHA Streamline Refinance must lower the principal and interest portion of your mortgage payment by at least $50 or convert the mortgage from an ARM to a fixed rate FHA home loan.
- You can't get cash out on the FHA streamline refi.
- You must have an FHA appraisal if you are rolling the closing costs into the FHA streamline refinance.
- Any existing liens on your Florida home must be subordinate to the new FHA mortgage.
FHA Mortgage Loan Refinance
Programs for Cashing Out Equity
Although a streamline refinance does not allow you to cash out equity, we have a FHA loan refinance program that is specifically designed for borrowers who want to cash out equity to consolidate debts, make home improvements or to access funds for other purposes.
Unlike many conventional loan programs, the FHA mortgage does not adjust the rate based upon loan to value or credit score. You will find the FHA has very reasonable underwriting guidelines for cash out refinancing.
We have helped many clients borrow up to 85% of the appraised value of their homes and use the funds to consolidate debts or to make home improvements and other purposes. Qualified borrowers will have to look hard to find lower rates and better terms than they can get on Florida FHA cash out refinance right now!
Call 1st Continental Mortgage today at 1-800-570-0448 or use our quick application to apply for an FHA refinance on your home in Sumter County or any of the other Florida counties we offer FHA mortgages in.
FHA Home Loans For Mobile Homes with Land
Although some conventional lenders in Florida shy away from making a loan on Mobile Homes or manufactured homes, many FHA mortgage loan lenders do not.
In fact, mobile homeowners fortunate enough to connect with a Florida mortgage lender, who is well schooled in how FHA loans work for mobiles and manufactured homes, can get a better interest rate, better terms, and a lower monthly payment by going FHA in nearly every case.
If you're shopping for financing to buy a mobile or manufactured home on land in Sumter County or any of the other 66 counties in Florida that we serve, call 1-800-570-0448 and let us give you a quote for an FHA mortgage loan to purchase your mobile or manufactured home.
It only takes a few minutes to get an FHA loan mortgage quote on your Florida mobile home. We'll wager that the savings on your monthly mortgage payments will make it some of the highest paid work you've ever done.
Few people realize that the FHA loan uses the same underwriting criteria for single and double wide mobile homes and manufactured housing as it does for traditional site built block or stick homes. In addition, FHA is one of the very few programs that can offer up to 97% financing on mobile homes on land. In addition, did you know that the seller can contribute up 6% toward your closing costs on an FHA mobile home loan and that down payment assistance can be used in Florida? It's true! You could package your mobile home financing to create a real no money down loan with unbelievably low rates.
Call 1-800-570-0448 or use our secure online quick application for a free no obligation quote on financing your manufactured or mobile home using an FHA mortgage loan.
FHA Mobile Home Lending Guidelines
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) sets forth these guidelines for determining if a mobile or manufactured home qualifies for an FHA mortgage loan in Florida:
- The mobile or manufactured home must be constructed in accordance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards. A red tag is attached to the rear of each section of homes that comply with the standards.
- The home must be taxed as real estate by the local tax assessor's office.
- The mobile or manufactured home must have been built after June 15, 1976.
- The mortgage must have a term of at least 30 years from when amortization begins.
- The mobile home or manufactured home must be on a permanent foundation.
- The axles and tongue must be removed from the mobile or manufactured home.
- The mobile home or manufactured home must have adequate skirting and insulation, and the crawl space must have adequate ventilation.
If you would like to determine if your mobile or manufactured home meets the guidelines for section 184 financing from FHA, call one of our Florida mortgage pros at 1-800-570-0448. We'll be glad to help you determine if the property that you are interested in can be used as collateral for an FHA mobile home mortgage.
FHA 203k Mortgages For Florida Homeowners Making Home Improvements
The FHA 203k loan program is nothing more than a specialized FHA home loan designed to help homeowners make home improvements. It is especially popular in neighborhoods with properties in need of rehabilitation.
The FHA 203k loans work in Florida communities in much the same way as Construction loans for home improvement. Eligible borrowers can use the proceeds from these mortgage to renovate and improve their primary residences.
Qualifying for a 203k FHA mortgage uses the same guidelines as a standard FHA mortgage for the purchase of a Florida home.
Target Borrowers for FHA 203K Mortgages
This specialized FHA mortgage is for Floridians who wish to buy a home that needs repairs or renovations. Just as is the case with a conventional construction loan, a single FHA 203k loan covers both purchase of the Florida real estate and renovation. FHA 203K financing can be used to purchase a property on a site and move it to a new foundation on the mortgaged property and rehabilitate it.
In addition, Florida homeowners can also use a 203k FHA mortgage to refinance existing debt when they finance one or more home improvements using the FHA 203k mortgage program.
Many borrowers are finding out what a good deal a Florida FHA home loan really is. Call 1-800-570-0448 today or simply use our quick application to find out more!
Proudly Serving These Communities:
Arcadia | Boca Raton | Boynton Beach | Bradenton | Brandon | Cape Coral | Clearwater
Clewiston | Crestview | Daytona Beach | Deerfield Beach | DeLand | Delray Beach | Deltona
Destin | Englewood | Fort Lauderdale | Fort Myers | Fort Pierce | Fort Walton Beach
Gainesville | Hollywood | Homosassa Springs | Jacksonville | Key West | Kissimmee | Lake City
Lakeland | Lynn Haven | Marathon | Marco Island | Melbourne | Miami | Miami Beach | Naples
North Fort Myers | North Miami Beach | Ocala | Okeechobee | Orlando | Ormond Beach
Osprey | Palatka | Palm Bay | Palm Coast | Panama City | Pensacola | Pompano Beach
Port St. Lucie | Punta Gorda | Saint Augustine | Santa Rosa County | Sarasota | Sebastian
Sebring | Spring Hill | St. Petersburg | Tallahassee | Tampa | The Villages County | Titusville
Venice | Vero Beach | Wauchula | Wesley Chapel | West Palm Beach | Winter Park
Proudly Serving These Counties:
Alachua County, Baker County, Bay County, Bradford County, Brevard County, Broward County, Calhoun County, Charlotte County, Citrus County, Clay County, Collier County, Columbia County, DeSoto County, Dixie County, Duval County, Escambia County, Flagler County, Flagler County, Franklin County, Gadsden County, Gilchrist County, Glades County, Gulf County, Hamilton County, Hardee County, Hendry County, Hernando County, Highlands County, Hillsborough County, Holmes County, Indian River County, Jackson County, Lafayette County, Lake County, Lee County, Leon County, Levy County, Liberty County, Madison County, Manatee County, Marion County, Martin County, Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, Nassau County, Okaloosa County, Okeechobee County, Orange County, Osceola County, Osceola County, Palm Beach County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Polk County, Putnam County, Saint Johns County, Saint Lucie County, Santa Rosa County, Sarasota County, Seminole County, Sumter County, Suwannee County, Taylor County, Union County, Volusia County, Wakulla County, Walton County, Washington County,