What is in it for me, the Realtor?
I find it interesting and a bit dismaying when I am asked to join a loan officer for a 203k talk. What gets me is they typically start off with the first ten to twenty minute of how many they have done and how important they are to the process.
I may be missing something but I think it is more important to talk about what is in it for me, the Realtor. That is really what they want to know, right?
I created a powerpoint presentation a few years ago and you can see it for FREE by sending an email to email@example.com and in the subject line put "What is in it for me?" I'll send you the power point and you can watch it at your liesure.
You will learn
1) How to beat "all cash buyers, every time"
2) How to increase your housing inventory.
3) How to improve the value of your appraisal to keep your deal together.
4) How to sell commercial real estate with less then 5% down payment.
5) How you can be part of a winning team... FREE