Thanksgiving is that specific day and time of year we reflect upon people, places and things that have enhanced our lives over the past year as well as our lifetime. Dani & I have been through so many adventures together in our lives. Some were incredible and others were heartbreaking.
We first began our real estate career together in 1996 after owning and operating a market, deli and pizzeria for over twenty years. We were forced into a new profession due to the 1994 Northridge earthquake, the recession and family health conditions which force us to end our partnership with our family.
Starting a new career this late in life was scarry and the future was by no way guaranteed to be successful. Our success was determined by joining a great company with an incredible Broker and wonderful owners and fellow agents willing to share and teach.
Training and education can only go so far. Our true success began from the incredible experiences working with exceptional clients.
- The first gift from our clients was the lesson of appreciation diversity. We learned, from the start of our career, about the beauty of people from other races, religions, political parties, sexual persuasions, social and economic backgrounds, ages and economic conditions. We learned just how much better the world would be if everyone were a Realtor with our new found knowledge.
- The next lesson we needed to learn was the ability to communicate directly but with tact. We needed to be direct in our questioning but express our concern in a manner that would not offend our clients. Our clients taught us how to do this over our over twenty years in real estate.
- Our clients also let us learn what it truly meant to be a Fiduciary. You see, a Fiduciary is the highest degree of trust between a client and their professional representation. Our clients gave us the opportunity to fully understand and embrace this highest degree of trust that exists in the eyes of the law.
- We have suffered through many tragedies here in Southern California. There have been fires, floods and earthquakes over the years. There were times that the only people that cared enough to check on us were our past clients. We will forever be grateful to these exceptionally caring people.
- We have been fortunate to have received some of the most incredible reviews from those we have worked with over the years as well as receiving referrals from our past clients. Our lives are fulfilled due to the wonderful people we have worked with over that past twenty-four years.
Respectfully, Tony & Dani Lewis Summit Real Estate Group
Call or Text us at 661-510-7975