1. Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. - Dale Carnegie
2. The only reason you are happy is that you choose to be happy. Happiness is a choice. - don Miguel Ruiz
3. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
4. It isn't what you have or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. - Dale Carnegie
5. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
6/ One of the simplest ways to stay happy is by letting go of the things that make you sad.
7. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage. - Carrie Jones.
8. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature. - Dennis Prager
9. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. - Epictetus
10. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. - Albert Schweitzer
May you make this New Day a Happy Day