Trivia question answers for Tuesday November 24, 2020
1. Approximately how many votes did Kanye West get in the 2020 presidential election? 60,000
2. In horse racing how many furlongs in a mile?Eight
3. What is a wallaby? A kangaroo
4. What alien comes from the planet Melmac? Alf
Trivia questions for Wednesday November 25, 2020
1. Gangster Al Capone was eventually arrested and convicted on what charge?
2. Who directed and starred in the 1973 movie "High Plains Drifter"?
3. What two letters are often used as a written abbreviation for "hugs and kisses"?
4. Who invented the telephone?
Enjoy your day