Trivia question answers for Wednesday November 25, 2020
1. Gangster Al Capone was eventually arrested and convicted on what charge? Income tax evasion
2. Who directed and starred in the 1973 movie "High Plains Drifter"? Clint Eastwood
3. What two letters are often used as a written abbreviation for "hugs and kisses"? XO
4. Who invented the telephone? Alexander Graham Bell
Thanksgiving 2020 trivia questions!
1. What day of the week is Thanksgiving celebrated every year?
2. How many years between leap years?
3. How many months in a calendar year?
4. What is the shortest month of the year in days?
I am expecting some high scores today. Have a great Thanksgiving!