The Holidays have arrived whether we're ready or not! Since it's been an 'interesting' year unlike any others, we thought it would be a great idea to have some Holiday Fun and Cheer in the rain!
Nothing heavy, nothing you have to think or ponder on! This challenge is simply to share Holiday Cheer and Joy!
1. New Rule - You must tag both Carol Williams and Anna 'Banana' Kruchten in your holiday entry post. Why? Since we can't get into groups we need a way to KNOW who's posting!
2. Write either one or two or three holiday posts, your choice.
3. Be sure to insert Holiday photos into each post!
4 .You will recieve 500 points each, for up to 3 posts.
5. You must insert all of your post entries (total of 3) into one comment on this original post to receive your points.
6. Challenge begins December 1st and end December 31st.
Remember the POINT of this challenge
is to spread Holiday Cheer!
Hosted by Head Elf Carol Williams & Santa Anna Banana!
Here's a few Holiday Themes to get your started! Feel free to chose your own Holiday theme! The more cheer the merrier for all!
Holiday Theme Post Ideas
- Holiday Decorations in your home or neighborhood
- Your favorite holiday dinner - with recipe please!
- Favorite Happy Holiday Memory
- Holiday Traditions you really appreciated
- Fun holiday activities as a kid or in the present
- Your favorite holiday adult beverage - with recipe!
- Favorite Holiday movie (s)
- Share your favorite holiday cookie - with recipe!
- Holiday Parties from the past - share photos
- Favorite gifts to give or receive
Holiday Fun and Cheer December Challenge!