Here are 10 Great Reasons Why Sellers Should List During the Holidays …
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means more money for you.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Springtime to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
Thanks for Reading my Blog and please call me if you are ready to sell your house this holiday season.