Trivia question answers for Wednesday January 6, 2021
1. What ferrous alloy has a minimum of 10 percent chromium content? Stainless Steel
2. What is the international radio code word for the letter "Y"? Yankee
3. What TV game show's title is shared by tarot cards? Wheel of Fortune
4. Who was the first Boy Scout to become a US President? John F Kennedy
Trivia questions for Thursday January 7, 2021
1. The clarinet is a member of what family of instruments?
2. What word is the mathmatical term for a triangle whose sides are all different lengths?
3. In Greek mythology, who fell in love with his shadow?
4. What is the correct name for brown coal?
Enjoy your day.