Granbury, Texas has been voted by US Today as the Best Historic Small town for two years in a row! Yep, we are mighty proud of our great little town as we know it is THE place to be. Located just 35 miles from Fort Worth, Texas, this little gem offers something for everyone.
Our housing market is brisk. So much so that we are at an all-time low of housing inventory at 1.7 months. We are seeing people from all over the country coming to Granbury. When we ask them, "why Granbury" the majority says they are seeking an escape from the large cities.
So why is Granbury so unique? Here are my Top Ten Reasons to Love Granbury:
- We have been voted the #1 Historic Small Town for the second year in a row by USA Today.
- We are not along a major Interstate highway that provides us with a much-more off the beaten path feeling.
- We have beautiful Lake Granbury which is a part of the Brazos River.
- Our PEOPLE! Truly, the folks in Granbury are genuine, forward-thinking, and welcoming.
- The town Square. Our historic court house was one of the first to be registered on the National Registry!
- Our festivals and events create that small-town reminiscent that so many people love.
- Granbury boasts great neighborhoods, Pecan Plantation, DeCordova Bend Estates, Harbor Lakes, Highland Park Bay, Indian Harbor, Comanche Harbor, Rolling Creek Ranch, Mallard Pointe, Bentwater, Saratoga, Meandering Estates, and so many more.
- Our schools! The Granbury Independent School District continues to be an excellent example for how schools should be performing. Forward-thinking with the students first approach is hands-down why this district continues to do so well.
- The historical piece of Granbury provides the nostalgic feel so many are seeking today.
- Many fun things to do! From lake activities, shopping, fine dining, sight-seeing, and more, Granbury does have something for everyone!
Convinced? If so, give us a call at Beam & Branch Realty located right on the town Square. Real estate in Granbury is on fire and our agents are ready and prepared to assist you with your needs. We are excited to work with you and show you our little town.