Trivia question answers for Monday January 18, 2021
1. Which President kept a 1,000+lb block of cheese in the White House? Andrew Jackson
2. What is a wallaby? A kangaroo
3. How many muscles are there in an elephant's trunk? 40,000
4. How long does it take blood to circulate the vascular system? 20 seconds
Trivia questions for Tuesday January 19, 2021
1. A baby oyster is called a what?
2. What Beatles single lasted longest on the charts, at 19 weeks?
3. What was the first mass produced game to use people as playing pieces?
4. How long does a day last on Uranus?
Enjoy your day.