- Remove rugs and collectibles from every room.
- Get rid of everything on the kitchen counters, including appliances.
- Remove as much as you can from closets.
- Scrub floors, walls, and windows. Pay special attention to the microwave, oven, and refrigerator.
- Focus on the feature rooms, the living, dining, and master bedrooms. Additional bedrooms are best left empty or minimally furnished.
- Arrange the furniture to show off each room's best features.
- Set the dining-room table with napkins, plates, and flatware.
- When showing the house, turn on soft music.
- Don't light candles since buyers may be allergic to the scent, and also may think you are trying to cover an odor.
Read this article for Open House Tips.
Christina Asad Cavins, REALTOR
2006 & 2007 Sales Masters Top Agent
mobile or text 937-205-4741