Trivia questions for Tuesday January 19, 2021
1. A baby oyster is called a what? A spat
2. What Beatles single lasted longest on the charts, at 19 weeks? Hey Jude
3. What was the first mass produced game to use people as playing pieces? Twister
4. How long does a day last on Uranus? 17 hours
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 20, 2021
1. What is "Canis lupus familiaris?
2. Who said, "In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts,. It's life in your years"?
3. What is the common name for the main vent at the top of a volcano?
4. What is the estimate of people that breathe through only one nostril at a time?
Enjoy your day.