Hud Manufactured 'BACKYARD HOMES' aka "ADU" and Their Benefits
CALL TO ACTION: Join us for the 2ND ANNUAL ADU EXPO – VIRTUAL & FREE. January 23, 2021 | 9 AM
If you haven registered yet you still have time. We'd love to have you join us. This event is sponsored by the ADU COALITION of San Diego.
A VITAL RESOURCE
For Homeowners. Professionals. Policymakers
The Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Coalition is a diverse group of industry experts working collaboratively to provide accurate and timely information to homeowners, policymakers, architects, builders, lenders, and other professionals seeking to build second units on single family lots.
It was formed in 2017 under the American Institute of Architects, San Diego Chapter, a non-profit association of architectural designers founded in 1928. The Coalition is committed to promoting, proliferating, streamlining, and expanding the ADU as a viable housing typology in Southern California and statewide.
About this Event
The laws have been in place for more than a year, and this year the professionals will help you plan, design, finance and build your ADU. You'll see:
- Real-world designs and practical challenges
- Options for pre-fab, modular, manufactured, and stick-built ADUs
- Efficient approaches and permit pitfalls
- Templated strategies for financing, maximizing ROI, and eliminating cash costs
- The process from A-Z
- Upcoming improvements in ADU laws & regulations
- A virtual fair of curated ADU experts who you can talk to and ask questions
- Invite your local leadership, planners, inspectors and community stakeholders to attend and learn how they can start taking the initiative to help property/homeowners, investors and developers implement their own local ordinances.
Don't miss California's premier annual event for ADUs!