Are you wondering what to do for Valentine's Day to show your love?
Look no further! This romantic holiday doesn't have to be all about creative love gifts. Often, actions speak louder than words (and material goods).
So, here are a few ideas for actions that translate as gifts! These also make great Anniversary ideas!
1. Wash their car
2. Leave an encouraging note on the bathroom mirror
3. Grab a cup of coffee for your partner
4. Make breakfast
5. Give a shoulder or back rub
6. Compliment your partner
7. Send a funny text message or gif
8. Take the kids for a bit so they can have time alone
9. Plan (or go on) a date night
10. Make a point to grab their hand or give light touches throughout the day
11. Tell them something you appreciate
12. Make them a fun drink or dessert
13. Run an errand for them
14. Put your phone down for the day, and be present
These don't have to be big, grand gestures. For most of us, we simply enjoy being reminded that we are loved and that we matter. So, give the gift of that this Valentine's Day.
You'll be rewarded with lots of love back!