Trivia question answers for Wednesday January 20, 2021
1. What is "Canis lupus familiaris? Pet dog
2. Who said, "In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts,. It's life in your years"? Abraham Lincoln
3. What is the common name for the main vent at the top of a volcano? Crater
4. What is the estimate of people that breathe through only one nostril at a time? 85+ percent
Trivia questions for Thursday January 21, 2021
1. What is the only mammal with four knees?
2. What is the name given to the white part of a person's eye?
3. What is a device to stem the flow of blood called?
4. How much of the population is left-handed?
Enjoy your day.