The real estate market is facing a new reality, a reality where a large share of real estate buyers and sellers, as well as a new generation of real estate professionals, is going to be a Gen Z. Gen Z aka the digital natives aka iGen or centennials creates new opportunities and challenges for the real estate industry.
Born between 1997 and 2012, Gen Z is the first generation that is facing the fully digital world. These digital natives, who never knew the world without technology, are demanding a new approach to consumerism, shopping habits and brand expectations.
So what is the new reality that real estate professionals are facing?
Here are the key components:
- Social media
- Virtual reality
- Artificial intelligence
- Gamification process
Meet the New Consumer and a New Generation of Service Providers AKA Gen Z Real Estate Agents
So what makes Gen Z so different from other generations?
- Gen Z is highly tech savvy. It is the first generation born in a fully digital world.
- Gen Z consumers are willing to work with real estate agents who understand them, and real estate agents who are willing to play by the rules of a new world, harnessing the power of modern technologies.
- Gen Z real estate agents, on the other hand, want to work in a real estate market, that is ahead of its time, that is innovative and does not use outdated tools and approaches.
Online reviews are the epitome of trust for Gen Z.
Gen Z wants to work with simple, interactive platforms that are far from boring and formal tools that we’re used to. That requires a new approach that implements a perspective that Gen Z are fully familiar with—gamification.
- As Gen Z generation students graduate from college and join the workforce, the issue of creating interactive and engaging tools is more and more pressing in many industries. And the real estate industry is no exception. The real estate market is still facing the same challenges that it was facing 10 years ago—decentralization, outdated approaches to the lead generation process, and disempowered real estate professionals, highly dependent on property portals. All these are what the new generation of real estate professionals wants to change.
- Gen Z is an active, action-and-change-oriented generation, and they do not accept no for an answer. In order for the real estate market to survive and thrive, it needs to adapt to the new call of time.
Introducing RealtyFeed a New Game Changer in the Real Estate Industry
RealtyFeed is a new game changer platform designed by an experienced web development company with more than 10 years in the real estate industry. It’s a user-friendly platform that is oriented to empower real estate professionals, while at the same time using a gamification approach to make the user experience exciting and joyful.
RealtyFeed is a unique platform. It combines the best features of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin, while simultaneously providing lead generation tools and property portal features. It is exactly what Gen Z expects.
Most importantly, it solves one of the biggest problems in the real estate industry—decentralization. It helps real estate professionals all over the industry to connect, create a strong community, exchange ideas and referrals, while at the same time providing real estate sellers and buyers a unified platform for listing search. For Generation Z, which values efficiency, RealtyFeed represents a perfect blend of all features.
Real estate professionals are the key elements of RealtyFeed. RealtyFeed as a gamified social media, lead generation platform puts real estate professionals at its core. It helps real estate agents establish a strong community and cooperation by connecting them with each other. Connectivity through establishing strong communities that’s what attracts Gen Z real estate professionals, real estate sellers and buyers, and RealtyFeed is all that and more.
Want to become a part of a change that will shake the real estate industry to its core? Check out Realtyna’s limited offer and find out how you can help improve the real estate industry.