Searching for an updated home in Alexandria, La? If so, 6010 Ball Lane should be on your must see list. Let's take a minute and explore what this two bedroom townhome has to offer.
Why 6010 Ball Lane
- Great location near Alexandria International Airport, Walmart, and Walker Automotive.
- Large primary bedroom with abundant storage space and massive closet.
- Guest bathroom located in the hall. No need for guest to walk through a bedroom to access the space.
- Separate utility room- keep the laundry mess in the utility room!
- High ceilings in the living room make the space feel larger than the square footage.
- Open floor plan makes moving from indoor to outdoor entertaining spaces a breeze
- Over-sized backyard with patio and wood fence for additional privacy.
How to purchase a home in Alexandria Louisiana
- Determine your budget- Decide what a comfortable monthly payment is and how much (if any) you need to put down. Need a great local lender or mortgage broker? Call or message me today!
- Make a list of "must haves" and "would be nice to haves." Make sure that both lists are realistic given your budget.
- Learn more about the current real estate market- Understand that real estate is both local and time sensitive. What is true in Chicago may not hold water in Houston. Likewise, advice that was sound ten years ago could falter in today's market.
- Drive the neighborhood-- The best way to learn more about a subdivision is to simply take a tour through the streets a couple of times. Can you see yourself living here?
- Be ready to buy when you tour-- In today's market, there is often little time to sleep on it. While you are thinking, another purchaser may be writing an offer. This is why doing steps 1-4 is critical early in the process.
- Write a competitive offer based on current market conditions.
- Never skip the home inspection. Especially in a competitive environment where you have to offer full price (or more), an inspection can help you avoid costly repairs.
Alexandria La Market Report
Ready to take the next step toward owning your first home? Or perhaps you need to sell your Alexandria La home in 2021. Either way, contact Bayou Properties Realty (318) 613-1994 today! Prefer to explore local inventory from the comfort of your couch? Go to Alexandria La Homes to search all homes in greater Central Louisiana.