Nowadays, there are almost zero relationships between pharma firmsand suppliers, and clients who choose to work with them. Thisinvisible shield appeared a long time ago, and now not many peopleactually think about the reason why this is acting in such away.
Of course, this factor attracted the attention of those who work inthe pharmaceutical sphere, especially after the US trade groupPharmaceutical Research and Manufacturersof America claimed that it is indeed an actual fact. That iswhy now it is a priority for lots of them to build up new,trustworthy relationships for long and productive cooperation. Butis it even possible?
What is trust in the supply chain, and how can it be achieved?
If you are not familiar with the term "supply chain," let us giveyou a small and understandable definition. A supply chain is anentire process in the pharma industry that defines all steps neededto get a service or a product to the client, from the beginning(the idea and its realization) to the moment when a person receiveswhat they ordered and starts using it.
As the whole creation process in supply chains is mainly invisibleand customers know nothing about the drug development in a pharmafirm, the level of trust became lower with time. The situation getseven worse because, with the appearance of the Internet and variousonline pharma suppliers, the number of scammers out there isgrowing as well. That is why small and big pharma companies nowface the problem of gaining people's trust again. How exactly dothey do that, and which methods can suppliers also try to buildbetter relationships with their clients?
- Use modern technologies to benefit your pharma company. A lot ofpeople in this business still a little bit old-fashioned, so theyunderestimate the whole power of the benefits the digital erabrought. Now, it is easier to always be present in people's fullview with the help of targeting, Google My Business, and otheruseful tools. And, in pharma system, if people see you - theyremember you; and once they do, they are more willing to trustyou;
- Don't hide the details about your work. No information is sometimesworse than false information. All big drug companies keep thingsclear and neat: drug pricing, cooperations and big projects,manufacturers and business partners. You can also highlight pharmaresearches to give clients a better and more detailed understandingof your specific niche;
- Teach clients how to work with your pharma supply company. Explainthe ordering process, teach all about discounts, communicate viathe phone or messages (in a way they will be comfortable with).Build-up a trust and show them you are a friend; their interestsand success are your main priority; they can safely work with you.It is highly appreciated among people, but come companies simplyforget about that.
Pharma reviews and other methods to know if pharma companies aretrustworthy
In the twenty-first century, those who work in a health care oraesthetic medicine niche should always be vigilant and know how todistinguish a scammer from a reliable, trustworthy supplier. Peoplewith a rich experience sometimes can distinguish those by sensingsomething is wrong, but what should people with a lack of knowledgedo? Let's have a closer look and learn how a reliable supplier in asupply chain should look like.
- Every trustworthy supplier has to have proper accreditation.Accreditation is always a great indicator that the supplier'sproducts are all authentic, the supplier themselves is reliable,and you won't be scammed after the first order;
- They can offer you a wide range of pharmaceutical products. Thisfactor means they actually care about your experience and needs;plus that they do have successful relationships with variousmanufacturers, which is a sign of long, productivecooperation;
- Reliable delivery system. A delivery tracking and any additionalinformation on this topic should be available. If a supplier talksopenly about any possible shipping troubles and delays, is alwaysopened for communication, and keeps in touch constantly - it is agood sign that they deserve public trust;
- Local and international experience. Many suppliers only claim thatthey have been working in this field for a long time, while inreality, they are newcomers who have no idea how everything isbuilt up in this business. Check out this informationcarefully;
- A good reputation. Of course, it is very hard to check everythingon your own without searching for people who actually had workedwith this supplier. Luckily, there are websites where feedbacksfrom real customers about various suppliers are gathered, so youcan check out the reputation of those you are personally interestedin. A great example is Pharma Reviews, which was founded byprofessionals in different medical spheres.
How to avoid scammers?
Additionally to the tips on how to recognize a reliable supplier inthe pharmaceutical field, here are a few hints on how to tell ifsomebody wants to scam you:
- The prices in this distributor are suspiciously low. Remember,high-quality medical products are never cheap. If they are, theyare definitely cheap analogs that will either not work or affectpatient's health negatively;
- The products they sell are not FDA-approved. This is a clear sign thatthe goods may be of low quality or not appropriately checked by theproper organization, so the consequences after using them may beterrible. Keep that in mind;
- When working with a supplier for the first time, make a smallorder. In this way, you will have a chance to check all productsthey send you. To see whether those labels are authentic, theproducts are packed nicely and safely, and to have a betterunderstanding of what this supplier is like when working with them,this recommendation is one of the most important.
The bottom line
Gaining people's trust in a pharmaceutical niche is not an easytask. People need to trust you with their health, as well as withthe health of their clients. The best you can do here is not forgetabout the constant development and improvement to provide the bestexperience for them.
And for those who are looking for a reliable supplier, always checkthe information carefully. If you are careful, frauds won't ever beable to trick you. Good luck!