Trivia question answers for Tuesday February 9, 2021
1. What is the name of the dog on the Cracker Jack box? Bingo
2. Which tree is the only nut-bearer native to North America? Pecan
3. What was the world's first digital quartz watch called? The Pulsar
4. Which state was the first to ratify the 13th Amendment to abolish slavery? Illinois
Trivia questions for Wednesday February 10, 2021
1. What letter is least used in the English language?
2. Which meteorological phenomena means "a curl of hair" in Latin?
3. What 3 word phrase is written on Martin Luther King's gravestone?
4. What famous singer was nicknamed "Chairman of the Board"?
Enjoy your day.