I love good old fashioned competition. I appreciate it when potential home seller's do their research and actually pay attention to what a Realtor does (or doesn't do) to market themselves.
If you can't find an agent easily on line, what are the odds they will be able to help your house get found it they can't even market themselves effectively?
If you are planning on selling your home, do yourself a favor and Google the agents you are interviewing. What shows up for them? Do they have a personal website? Do they have a blog? What social media sites show up for them? What images show up for them?
If you like what you see, then ask them what they intend to do to specifically market YOUR home. Will they . . .
- Blog about your house for sale?
- Create a custom webpage for your house?
- Will they do 3D interactive tours?
- Drone photos and videos?
- Create a custom sign for your house?
- Virtually Stage it if needed?
- Offer Prelisting Inspections for you at no cost to identify potential problems?
- What are they doing to assure safety precautions during this pandemic?
- What are they using technology tools?
If you are considering selling your home in the Boise, Idaho area; I would love to have the opportunity to interview for the job!
Jim Paulson, CRS, GRI, SRES, ePRO
Owner/Broker of Progressive Realty Corporation
208-573-0471 personal cell phone
1-877-Go-Own-It toll free