As a Thinking Man (photo janeb13 Pixabay)...In life we all learn great TRUTHS. Also in Real Estate, as a professional REALTOR® there are truths that Home Buyers should know.
So, here I go with the release just for you of these great TRUTHS...
Great TRUTHS in Life:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge or brownies—mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
Photo: Stocksnap Pixabay
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
Great TRUTHS in Real Estate:
1. Always get your house inspected befor closing
2. Use a REALTOR® when buying a home...don't go it alone
3. Get prequalified before looking for a home....they go FAST and you need to be ready...your prequalification is needed when your REALTOR® submits your purchase contract
4. Look for free Grant money that might be available...ask your REALTOR®
5. Look for a home with land (they don't make land any more)
6. Over the long haul real estate goes up in value, dont worry about short term ups and downs if you love the home and the neighborhood
7. Mortgage rates are at near record lows right now which increases your buying power and the amount of interest you will pay over the course of your loan
REALTORS® help with these great Truths and Do Nice Things
These great truths in real estate can all be discussed with your REALTOR®. they are one of the many reasons that using a REALTOR® is important, not just getting a client the best price for their home.
My daughter and I team up and help each other out for our clients. One of us can watch the clients kids while touring a home or walking out by the pool. Carrying snacks and cool drinks is always a pleasant surprise. Helping with moving advice, utitilty turn ons, extra showings to "make sure" and pleasant smiles and comfort through the process of finding a home and closing are what people need....and friendships ensue in the process.
Living in Scottsdale and the Phoenix metro area
Jeff Masich explains Arizona living in Scottsdale and the Phoenix metro area
Meet Jeff Masich, REALTOR® in the Phoenix metro area & Scottsdale Arizona
Buy a home in Fountain Hills or next door in Scottsdale Arizona
Press FREE MLS Search to search for homes for sale in Arizona