Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 24, 2021

By
Real Estate Broker/Owner with John G. Johnston & Associates, LLC CO# 40018324

Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 24, 2021

Westcliffe, CO Weather

Good Morning Westcliffe, CO

14°

Our Wednesday morning starts with cold temperatures and overcast skies.

Today gives us increasing clouds with a high temperature in the middle to upper 30's.

We have a 20% chance for snow after 3:00pm increasing to an 80% chance after 11:00pm.  We can expect 2"-4" of snow by Thursday morning.

We begin with a calm wind becoming west southwest around 5pmh in the afternoon.

Sunrise:  6:40

Sunset:  5:49

Enjoy your day!

 

Posted by

Visit:  www.JohnGJohnston.com 

Experienced, Knowledgeable and the Expertise to get you from searching and looking to owning!

Serving My Clients with the Utmost Integrity, Good Faith, Loyalty and Fidelity

 

John G. Johnston

An Exclusive Buyer's Agent

John G. Johnston & Associates, LLC

719 783-4644

john@johngjohnston.com

www.JohnGJohnston.com

 

Pray as if no work would help, and work as if no prayer would help.

 Google +business FB

 

Comments (5)

Wayne Martin
Wayne M Martin - Chicago, IL
Real Estate Broker - Retired

Good morning John. Chicago is currently at 41 degrees and will soon start dropping into the 30's for therest of the day. We will get some glimpes at the sun. Enjoy your day.

Feb 24, 2021 05:50 AM
Barbara Todaro
RE/MAX Executive Realty - Retired - Franklin, MA
Previously Affiliated with The Todaro Team

Good morning, John G. Johnston the weather is a tease in the 40's.... Spring is on the way!

Feb 24, 2021 06:20 AM
Will Hamm
Hamm Homes - Aurora, CO
"Where There's a Will, There's a Way!"

Hello John and looks like nice weather in Denver till around 6 tonight and then some snow.

 

Feb 24, 2021 07:44 AM
Debe Maxwell, CRS
www.iCharlotteHomes.com | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | (704) 491-3310 - Charlotte, NC
The right Charlotte REALTOR!

We're enjoying spring-like weather today with beautiful blue skies and temps in the 70's. I know it won't last but it's a nice respite from all the cold rain we've been having.

Feb 24, 2021 02:29 PM
Bob Crane
Woodland Management Service / Woodland Real Estate, EXP - Stevens Point, WI
Forestland Experts! 715-204-9671

Hi John,  We had a cloudy day that got up to the mid 30's.   Things are definitely feeling like spring is on the way.

Feb 24, 2021 08:54 PM

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?