Spring Hill homes are in a sellers market With most homes getting multiple offers the first day on market. 48 homes sold in February and only 19 homes are currently available for purchase
- The average price of homes sold in Spring Hill during February increased 17% to $426,644 compared to the same month last year
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 100.6% for the month
- 19 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 180 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of February was $172 compared to $152 for the same period last year, an increase of 13%
- The average days on market is down to 17 days
Inventory levels are extremely low right now and most homes have multiple offers the first day on market, so representing buyers now requires very aggressive tactics. Selling homes to get the most money for sellers is different and legally dealing with multiple offers in a fair way is something that experienced agents are earning their pay. Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $172 per square foot compared to $242 in Franklin. so the homes are still a significant bargain for Williamson county.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area.
Information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate in Williamson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area