An Obstacle For One May Be The Desired Feature For Another
Unique homes are special and attract interesting wanna-be homeowners.
Tell me what you see as an obstacle, and I will tell you someone who loves that feature.
- Home on railroad tracks
- First-floor condo or rancher.
- Front kitchen
- Back kitchen
- Walkout basement
- The basement has no exit
- Fireplace a must
- Fireplace wastes the heat
- Home on beltway
- No CAC
- Oil, gas, heat pump, propane, baseboard, or wood pellet
- No basement
- Unfinished lower level
- Walkout lower level
- No outside access
- Old cabinets may be vintage
- Main road. Snow emergency
- Shopping center. No car
- 2 Br Home on a slab. I wish I had more
- Balcony vs.: no outside access
- No pets or pets not allowed
- Old countertops
- Laminate flooring non-hypoallergenic and perfect for pets
- Chicken coop. Two of my listings have... and are a positive
- Animal heads on wall-please warn before showing.
- Attached vs. separate garage
- Baltimore City and Baltimore County with two tax IDs
- One way street or culdesac
- As is
- Historic, MCM, split, bilevel, colonial, log cabin,
- Bedrooms all upstairs
- Upside down with bedrooms downstairs
- Throne room yes or no
- Next to a fire station, school, or a 7-11
- Shower vs. tub
- Log cabins
- Indoor pool
- Above Ground pool
- Saltwater pool
- Wooded lot or cleared
- Proximity to highways
- Flat roof
- Inside or Outside the beltway
- Laundry up/down
- Condo- HOA-Coop
- Interior vs. EOG
- Skylights love then or too much noise in the rain.
Do you embrace or shy away from challenging properties?
Listen when you hear these words:
"It's not going to sell; it won’t appraise; no one wants a house with _____!"
Go ahead, fill in the blank.
If you think your home is unusual, unique, funky, or unsalable? Let’s talk.
To sell your special home
Call Margaret Rome