Trivia question answers for Thursday March 25, 2021.
1. A duck-billed platypus is one of the only three mammals in the world that can do what? Lay eggs
2. Which is Earth's smallest ocean? Antartic
3. What vowel sports a tittle when it is not capitalized? I
4. The world's first successful vaccine was developed to treat which disease? Smallpox
Trivia questions for Friday March 26, 2021
1. What song was originally called "Defense of Fort M'Henry?
2. What genre is James Brown considered to be the grandfather of?
3. What is the only canine that can climb trees?
4. Which city has the biggest helicopter fleet in the world?
Enjoy your day.