- Average sales price in March 2021 was $604,733 for previously owned homes.
- 346 homes sold which is up 5.5% from last year at this time.
- Days on market is 59 which is down 21.3% compared to March 2020.
- Sellers are receiving an average of 102.2% to list price
- 559 previously owned homes were listed in March which is down 2.2% from last March.
- March experienced .7 months of inventory wich is down 68.2% in one year.
Spring is where we start seeing more properties hit the market. This time last year we had over 3 months of inventory and now we have less than 1 month. Sellers are still receiving an average of 102.2% of their list price.
The average sold price in March 2020 was $381,135 compared to last months sold price of $604,733 on previously owned homes. With the cost of construction materials increasing and inventory still at an all time low, it appears we'll continue to see property value increase again this year.
If you are thinking of selling your home, please contact me for a Comprehensive Market Analysis of your home. You may be surprised what it may sell for.
- Laurel Jonas
- Northwest Realty Group
- North Idaho REALTOR®