Times ActiveRain - April Update
We truly appreciate your patience as ActiveRain makes its way through these growing pains we have been experiencing. The great news is that we are well on our way to a vastly improved real estate platform - one like we've never seen before!
We are reporting issues to the developers on a daily basis - I assure you, anything you give your ambassadors is being conveyed immediately. Some of those issues are more complicated than they seem to us, and as a result, they are taking a while to address.
Here are the updates from this week's top issues:
1. The notification flag at the top of each page showing the number of notifications we have, does not allow us to access a hot link to our MY HOME page. This 'quick link' on that flag allowed us to see who’s liked/reposted/commeted on our blogs. We have to go to “My Home” to see our notifications.
This issue is currently being investigated.
2. When we type a comment on someone’s post, we cannot @tag them. The @tag is working in the Q&A but, nowhere else on the site.
The developers are actively working on this request.
3. When we type a comment on someone’s post, we cannot separate paragraphs. When you hit enter/return once, it backspaces once. When you hit it the second time, it ‘appears’ to be starting a new paragraph but, it’s just starting a new sentence right below the one you are typing.
Like this. You now have to hit the enter/return 3 times instead of once (as we did before).
This is on the list of upcoming work.
4. The new blog roll looks great but, when you hit ‘following’ or ‘featured,’ it’s the same roll and it’s neither those we are following or the featured posts.
This item was corrected today! YAY!
5. The social media buttons are missing - OH MY!
The buttons have returned! YAY!
Stay tuned for further updates and Happy Blogging!