Trivia question answers for Thursday April 15, 2021
1. What precious metal did alchemists call "luna"? Silver
2. During World War II, what famous company produced propaganda films for the US government? Walt Disney Productions
3. What is another name for the prairie wolf? Coyote
4. Poseidon was the Greek god of what? Sea
Trivia questions for Friday April 16, 2021
1. A chameleon's tongue is up to twice the length of its what?
2. What is produced when a magnet spins in a coil of wire?
3. Where is the world's oldest royal residence still in use?
4. Who claimed he could "drive away the devil with a fart"?
Enjoy your day.