Avoid Leaving a Career Slime Trail
A brisk market can bring out the worst behavior in many real estate agents. Some become complacent, make excuses, lack follow through or forgo the spirit of cooperation.
The level of professionalism can always be higher. Buying/selling consumers must be able to discern who will diligently go to work for them to achieve their set goals.
Successful habits in any market, means:
- Showing up to work on time, rather than 20 minutes late because your lunch conversation became more important than arriving on time to meet buyer clients at a scheduled showing.
- Consistently engaging clients as they move through a house, rather than having your eyes glued to the cell phone, texting the entire time, while they wander from room to room.
- Learning everything about the product you sell, knowing construction standards, systems and functions to better inform clients. Being ignorantly blasé can send you packing!
- Thinking ahead when submitting offers, negotiating terms and conditions effectively plus setting appointments for appraisal, inspection, final walk-through to closing.
- Adhering to deadlines while practicing the spirit of cooperation among peers and affiliates for the overall success of buyer and sellers clients who are dependent upon you.
Agency is much more than just signing paperwork, showing homes or putting a sign in a yard. It includes intentionally serving clients as a true professional to help them achieve their goals.
Besides, who wants a trail of slimy behavior to follow them everywhere they go? Ewwwww....!
Looking to buy or sell a home in southern Utah? You need a top producer to help guide an informed real estate decision. Call me because Wanda Can help!