Trivia question answers for Friday April 16, 2021
1. A chameleon's tongue is up to twice the length of its what? Body
2. What is produced when a magnet spins in a coil of wire? Electricity
3. Where is the world's oldest royal residence still in use? England
4. Who claimed he could "drive away the devil with a fart"? Martin Luther
Trivia questions for Saturday APril 17, 2021
1. According to Russian law, a homeless persoon must be where after 10 pm?
2. Which country released the world's first Christmas postage stamp?
3. What is the collective name for Italian-made western movies?
4. What is the difference between pizza and flatbread?
Enjoy your day.