Trivia question answers for Saturday April 17, 2021
1. According to Russian law, a homeless persoon must be where after 10 pm? At home
2. Which country released the world's first Christmas postage stamp? Canada
3. What is the collective name for Italian-made western movies? Spaghetti Westerns
4. What is the difference between pizza and flatbread? Yeast
Trivia questions for Sunday April 18, 2021
1. What popular Walt Disney character shares a name with a planet?
2. American Garrett Morgan patented what in 1923?
3. Which actor received Emmy nominations for playing the same character on three shows?
4. What does B stand for when referring to a camera's shutter speed?
Enjoy your day.