Trivia question answers for Sunday April 18, 2021
1. What popular Walt Disney character shares a name with a planet? Pluto
2. American Garrett Morgan patented what in 1923? The traffic signal
3. Which actor received Emmy nominations for playing the same character on three shows? Kelsey Kramer
4. What does B stand for when referring to a camera's shutter speed? Bulb
Trivia questions for Monday April 19, 2021
1. Who was said to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee?
2. What kind of animal was the now extinct Dodo?
3. What is the most widely distributed book annually?
4. From what language did English borrow the word "cookie"?
Enjoy your day.