Trivia question answers for Wednesday May 5, 2021
1. How many US states have names which are four letters long? Three - Iowa, Ohio, Utah
2. What city was the setting for the film “Die Hard”? Los Angeles
3. What popular artist’s work has been stolen more than any other’s? Picasso
4. What term for elaborate, decorative lettering comes from the Greek meaning “beautiful writing”. Calligraphy
Trivia questions for Thursday May 6, 2021
1. What piece of the wardrobe was referred to as “Teddy Boy” in the 1950’s?
2. What is the traditional beverage of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby?
3. What was the first country to allow women to vote?
4. Which US state has the largest aquifer?
Enjoy your day.